Recruitment Consultant for Key clients
Moscow based, 5 minutes away from metro
Subordinating to Foreign General Manager, interview will be held in foreign language.
Salary budget: 40 – 60 000 rub.
Company: French leader in Human Resources Consultancy, with more than 20 years experience in HR consultancy and 29 agencies worldwide
- Simultaneously manage several recruitment projects (up to 5) for our International Clients in spheres of retail, logistics, FMCG, HR, etc… with the target of its timely and effective closure ;
- BuilduptrustyandeffectiverelationswithClient: drawing up CVs in respect to client’s and internal requirements and rules, submission of written comments on the results of interviews, support client in selection of a final candidate, evaluation of his motivation;
- Provide regular statistics on ongoing projects for Client and internally in order to guarantee high level of Clients’ satisfaction ;
- Inform Client about actual market situation and help to find solutions for any issues;
- Introduce in your work internal Agency’s standards and methods ;
- Search for candidates in open sources, social networks and internal database etc…;
- Create and publish job ads, make web-sourcing and handle received applications;
- Conduct interviews: evaluate candidates’ experience, personal qualities and motivation;
- Respect and follow Group’s ethic values.
As ideal candidate you have:
- Finished high education;
- 3-5 years of successful experience in recruitment of middle level managers or highly qualified technical specialists, preferably in Retail or FMCG.
- Experience of work as internal Recruiter in a company with big demand for personnel recruitment or HR Agency. Working simultaneously on 3 positions at least;
- Understandingofthepersonnelrecruitmentandselectionspecificityforinternationalcompanies, focusedonqualityandeffectiveness;
- Experience of conducting one-to-one interviews and candidates’ evaluation ;
- Experience of closing different kind of vacancies and global understanding of organizational structure, understanding of different departments’ specificity and responsibilities (sales, logistics, client service, marketing, technical, finances etc…);
- Ability to make the job description and job ad ;
- Pro-active attitude, open minded, ability to learn;
- At least intermediate English. French knowledge is appreciated. Russian fluent;
- Good computer literacy skills: Word, Excel…
- Proven achievements and closed recruitment projects at last places of work, working experience in an international business environment.
Everyday usage of English / French;
1. Opportunity to work on projects for key clients of the Agency ;
2. Work in a boutique, but stable and dynamic foreign company having serious long-term clients;
3. Work with European methods of candidates’ evaluation;
4. Personal enrichment thanks to participation in different interesting recruiting projects;
5. Fair fixed part and bonuses, paid on KPIs’ achievement;
6. Work in a stable and positive international team;
7. representing our worldwide known agency respecting our ethics and methods