Our client is International retail chain TOP 5
Position: Head of LOGISTICS OPERATIONS (warehousingdistributiontransport)
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE and SKILLS
- Experience with warehousingdistribution transport.
- Financial and commercial business approach
- Minimum of 7 years operations management experience with a leading logisticdistributionretail company, including at least 5 years of senior management experience (team counts 500 +).
- Experience in materials volume planning and control, procurement, inventory management.
- Experience inlogistics budgeting; monitoring the cost and effectiveness of activities to optimise resources and prioritise spending.
- Experience in researching, negotiating, maintaining, monitoring, and regularly evaluating relationships and contracts with external providers.
- International mind set
- Experience in leading, directing, evaluating, and developing professional staff
- Fluent English.
- Ability to travel (regions)
Excellent organizational and leadership abilities
Outstanding communication and people skills
Knowledge of industry’s legal rules and guidelines
In depth knowledge of diverse business functions and principles (e.g. supply chain, finance, customer service etc.)
Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
Motivating remuneration pack (fixed salary, variable part)