Hypermarket Director Trainee (Food / NonFood) CVRU1705D
Area of responsibility: 1 hypermarket from 4 000 to 20 000 sq.m.
Our client is the Russian subsidiary of a well-known European company, leader in retail sector with great history and worldwide presence. Our Client is expending their operations in Russia in order to cope with their ambitions and looking for result-oriented, dynamic and purposeful leaders with desire and drive to achieve outstanding results.
Your main mission: As a top-level manager you will be responsible for day-to-day effective store management with the aim to attract the largest number of customers, optimize operational costs and maximize profitability, using established regulations and procedures for managing food and non-food zones. As a leader, you will be expected to uphold the excellent team spirit cultivated over the years and motivate your team.
Successful candidate’s profile:
- Mobility, being ready to relocate within several Russian cities or regions is a must;
- Fluent oral and written Russian or French, English is a plus;
- At least 5 years of working experience in retail (preferably by a company with International management style);
- Proven track record in operational management of supermarket / hypermarket or department stores network with common GLA of at least 10 000 sq.m.;
- Managing at least 300 people, leadership and organizational skills;
As Hypermarket Director Trainee you will:
- Operational management of day-to-day sales activities;
- Elaboration, correction and implementation of strategically important hypermarket’s commercial policies in respect to the Group’s general strategy: commercial policy, budgeting, P&L, assortment, stocks management, pricing, HR, purchasing etc. Responsible for financial results;
- Estimation and optimization of store’s profitability, analyzing KPIs, sales control, forecasting;
- Personnel management (up to 500 people), ability to motivate, develop and lead;
- Planning and managing store’s marketing activities: promotions, seasonal sales, etc;
- Collaborate with external suppliers and organizations, administration, controlling bodies.
Structure of the proposal:
- This position with wide responsibilities is a fantastic opportunity to enhance your sales career with a Euro multibillion turnover business, which have continued plans in place for growth.
- Working within a successful & supportive working environment, you will be rewarded with an attractive base salary (plus variable performance orientated part and fixed annual bonus), compensations and medical insurance.
- During your entire career by a company you will be trained and fully supported by the company’s experienced professionals and the Group to become a competent Hypermarket Director and develop further within a company.