RH PARTNERS invite you to participate in the project for open vacancy Lease manager.
Our Client, founded at the end of seventies, is nowadays one of the leading commercial real estate company in Europe, which develops, owns and operates almost 300 shopping centers in 12 countries within more then 11.000 retail partners. They are making part of one large well-known European Multibusiness Group.
Lease manager is responsible for overseeing all aspects of Shopping mall leasing management, develop leasing plan to identify new clients and develop relationships with already existing clients. Ensure proper tenant mix in the property among the retailers in line with market demand and to achieve desired company objectives. Subordinating to a Leasing Director
- Upper – intermediate English (written&spoken)
- 4-5 years of working experience in a similar to Leasing/Expansion manager position with a developer or retail company;
- Excellent sense and experience in negotiations;
- Experience in concluding and managing leasing agreements;
- Knowledge and working experience with national or/and international retailers;
- Regular awareness and interest to actual market changes;
- Good understanding of an attractive and advantageous tenant mix and zoning;
- Knowledge of the legislation and legal constrains in a real estate leasing and management;
- Strong analytical skills, understanding of financial planning.