Marketing Director M/W RU1607A
Are you searching for a Leading role in marketing within an international company with multibillion investment budget? Check this assignment!
Our Client, founded at the end of the seventies, is a European leading commercial real estate company. The company is part of a large well-known private owned Multi-business Group.
Our Client is currently reinforcing its marketing department in Russia and looking for a strong business oriented Marketing leader & Specialty leasing Manager with excellent global vision and readiness to inure, in order to cope with the company’s strong ambitions.
As a member of the Board of Directors, reporting directly to the CEO, the Marketing Director takes responsibility with Board colleagues to lead the company towards increased revenues, to achieve the company’s and Shopping malls’ objectives, and to maximize customers flow and their high satisfaction by providing effective marketing and corporate communications expertise, as well as successful animation, advertising and promotion strategy. This goal is accomplished through managing the marketing team, studying and developing new value shopping mall projects from scratch, taking care of innovation and digital policy of the company, and management of the Specialty Leasing activity. The Marketing Director is also committed to customer service excellence. Moreover the company is planning to start-up new businesses along their core business to diversify the revenue, and Marketing Director is in charge of identifying, developing and launching those businesses.
The ideal candidate has:
- Fluent English / Russian, knowledge of French is an advantage;
- High level of education in marketing / management / commerce;
- At least 5 years of successful experience in a similar position by a commercial real estate management company for shopping malls or by several different well-known retail chains is a must;
- Experience of management, animation and motivation of a team;
- Global vision and experience in the elaboration of a company’s marketing strategy;
- Business oriented, experience of launching start-ups is appreciated;
- Knowledge and working experience with national and international popular and trendy Retailers and brands, regular awareness and interest of actual market changes.
The company provides:
- Participation in extraordinary branch development;
- Occasion for commercial skills development;
- Positive atmosphere of middle sized company;
Western standards within Company’s board.