Project and Sales Manager, Armenia
Traveling at least 50% of your time
Family owned European leader in design and manufacturing of greenhouse turn-key projects is looking for a technically and commercially skilled sales person (m/f) based in Armenia (Yerevan) to support company’s customers mainly in Armenia, Ukraine and Moldova.
The position reports to the Area Sales Manager
You will be responsible for:
- Follow and support sales through the existing network of distributors, agents and direct clients in a multicultural environment;
- Coordinate projects and orders with engineering and purchasing department in France (one project up to 10 Mio Euro);
- Follow realization of projects (technical adviser planning, claim enquiries)
- Report to the Area Sales Manager
- 50/50% sharing time between Project Field Visit and Office work
- You will also follow sales activities and orders in the ERP system in French.
To be successful, you should bring along:
- Higher education, preferably in technical sphere or project management;
- Fluency in French and Armenian, English is a plus;
- Proven record at least 1 to 3 years in B2B sales or project management of technically complicated and customized large turnkey projects;
- Technical skills, be confident with presenting and selling at specification level with the ability to build technical- commercial offers, make primary projects’ calculations;
- Experience or confidence to work in autonomy or distant is appreciated;
This position is a fantastic opportunity to enhance your sales career with a Euro multimillion turnover business, which have continued plans for growth.
Working within a successful & supportive working environment, you will be rewarded with an attractive base salary and variable performance orientated part depending of your Sales results, compensation of apartment usage, Laptop, Phone and medical insurance.
VIE or VKS status
If you feel you have what it takes to continuously drive this well-established organization forwarded, and possess that sales hunger to be a success, then we want to hear from you.