The client is founded at the end of seventies, is nowadays one of the leading commercial real estate company in Europe, which develops, owns and operates almost 300 shopping centers in 12 countries within more then 11.000 retail partners. They are making part of one large well-known European Multibusiness Group.
Our Client is currently reorganizing its operations in Russia in order to cope with its strong ambitions as far as new developments are concerned.
Position objectives: Subordinating to a Leasing Director and being a part of a team, the Senior Leasing Manager is responsible for overseeing all aspects of Shopping mall leasing management, develop leasing plan to identify new clients and negotiate with prospective tenants to maximize income in line with the business plan and company strategy. Ensure proper tenant mix in the property among the retailers in line with market demand and to achieve desired company objectives.
- Fluent English, knowledge of French is an advantage.
- Necessary working experience with Real Estate Broker is a must 2-3 years with a Retail Department, with a Retail company is a plus as a Lease Manager, with Developer as lease manager;
- Good sense and experience in sales, negotiations and attraction of new clients to Trade Center is a must;
- Experience of conclusion and management of leasing agreements is a must;
- Knowledge and working experience with national or/and international retailers;
- Regular awareness and interest of actual market changes;
- Good understanding of an attractive and advantageous tenant mix and zoning;
- Knowledge of the legislation and legal constrains in a real estate leasing and management;
- Analytical skills, understanding of financial planning.
- Manages all leasing activities, including day-to-day operations;
- Analyze retail real estate market to determine the most attractive offer for tenants of the Shopping Mall;
- Search for the Trends, Fashion and most popular Brands;
- Lease vacant space according to the best possible defined retailer mix and target;
- Implement necessary documents required in the fulfillment of leasing, renewals, moving in & out, renovation activities;
- Coordinate promotions to increase number of tenants;
- Set up objectives and targets and monitor regularly to ensure all objectives are achieved;
- Prepare rent revenue forecast;
- Continually monitor tenant mix to ensure commercial profitability of the shopping mall;
- Develop and maintain a long term beneficial relationship with all existing retail clients;
- Being “in” the Market constantly – contribute immediate reaction according to changes.
- Motivating salary, Excellent fringe benefits;
- Participation in extraordinary branch developing;
- Familiarity with Western standards within Company’s board.