Our client is a fast growing leader in the DIY market in Russia.
In order to further support the growth of the company on the CIS market, and to boost its transformation into an enterprise platform connecting people with solutions, goods and services, we are looking for an open minded and pro-active Chief Technical Officer.
CIO Chief Information Officer IT _Market place
CIO market place will provide
strategic and technical leadership for designing and implementing critical components of the Digital Marketplace initiatives.
The selected candidate will work closely with key business teams framing the digital marketplace / eCommerce strategy and be responsible for developing solutions to deliver on business and technology objectives. The CIO will be responsible for managing the implementation of the ePlatforms and managing the related budget, timelines and scope for each phase of the development and execution of the Marketplace roadmap. The Director will be fully dedicated to the Digital Marketplace team and work closely with the broader IT team, other capability leaders, vendors and IT services providers.
- Work closely with the Digital Marketplace leadership to evaluate feature sets, architectural alternatives and vendors
- Determine optimal eCommerce platform solutions that align to the business strategy and vision and are appropriate for the Digital Marketplace experiments.
- Develop and successfully execute against an implementation and support roadmap for the platform that aligns to the overall timeline
- Work with the Architecture Review Board to ensure that internal architecture standards are met.
- Ensure appropriate analytics are measured and tracked
- Manage IT related vendors .
- Document lesson learned.
- Develop longer term digital strategy and anticipate future needs (e.g. technology, acquisitions, partners, next phase of digital disruption)
- Enterprise-wide understanding of business processes, systems & data.
- Experience working with cross functional teams.
What You Will Need
- At least 4 years of leadership experience in developing IT strategies for areas like e-Commerce, marketing, etc.
- At least 4 years of hands on experience with eCommerce eco-system – personalization, content management, order management, analytics, etc.
- Application development experience.
- Demonstrated contractor negotiation and vendor management skills.
- B2C / Retail experience.
- Proficiency in marketing automation technology and analytics tools.
- Hands on experience with Google Analytics, DMP, SAP, SQL, API’s, EDI and Tableau.
Salary And Benefits Commensurate With Experience.