Commercial Director M/W RU1610A
Our Client is nowadays one of the Top-5 retail real estate companies in Europe with unrivalled reputation, which develops, owns and operates shopping centres and galleries.
Managing the leasing department of 9 people, and being a member of the Board of Directors, reporting directly to the CEO, a Commercial Director is firstly accountable for development and implementation of a leasing strategy on the Russian retail real estate market, inclusive governance, transaction activities and financial control, overseeing all aspects of commercialisation for existing Shopping malls and galleries, inclusive of securing tenure for the ongoing occupancy, and new projects development.
The Commercial Director will be committed to customer service excellence and will take the lead role in developing and managing partnerships and business relationships with tenants nationally, providers and other organizations to further deliver and shape our Client’s strategic aims.
This person plays a significant role in initiation & budget development, leading cost reduction and portfolio optimization initiatives across the property portfolio nationally.
We are looking for a specialist with:
- Fluent English and strong work ethics
- at least 5 years of experience in a similar role by a real estate developer or in expansion by different reputed retailers
- previous experience in implementing leasing strategies across a complex and diverse portfolio
- full understanding in the end to end process of lease documentation and an adequate knowledge of real estate financial modeling techniques
- experience in new projects development from greenfield, tenant mix and zoning
- experience with shopping malls, galleries or entertainment centers
- recognized financial qualification
- naturally good sense at networking, and excellent business contacts.
If you are looking to get this exciting new opportunity, collaborate with the top paced team that will ensure you a great base salary, company car and some motivational incentives along with the most supportive team – apply today!