Head of delivery (last mile, pick up points, eCommerce)
Within a large and a well-known international Group
Based in Moscow (Russia)
Your main task will be to launch delivery operations for a digital marketplace, make delivery performance sustainable and cost effective, imagine, prototype and deploy next generation operational processes that improve the customer experience (on-time delivery, damages, missing parcels, etc) and reduce cost.
- Responsible for overall delivery management for the entire marketplace.
- Last mile delivery strategy development and optimisation – work out customer solutions such as flexible delivery time slots, practical pick-up points, track & trace in order to increase first time delivery rate.
- Act as business owner for Last Mile operations with shared responsibility for the customer experience
- Management of transport providers to guarantee continuous supply chain visibility and lower costs for the last mile.
- Reverse logistics processes determination and management -from returns handling or transportation of returns to the end customer.
- Track and analyze key delivery metrics and continuously strive to meet KPI’s. Being able to control per delivery cost efficiency through target setting and maintaining/achieving performance standards, while building on operational/process improvements.
- English upper intermediate
- Candidate form Logistics Industry, specifically from Last Mile Delivery, or from major player in ecommerce
- At least 8 years’ of working experience in a client-facing business with leadership responsibilities
- Strong knowledge on last-mile delivery market & well aware of upcoming developments
- You enjoy working in a start-up and open environment
- People management skills
- Work in a project mode