OPEN VACANCY: Head of E-STORE Moscow with European E-Commerce company
This is an uniqe opportunity to grow up with the succecsfully expanding european company, the leader in e-commerce, with enteprenerial culture and high professional team spirit.
- Take ownership for a product category or categories to deliver growth & business targets.
- Manage product-publishing process delivering speed and accuracy of product listings, developing translation glossary to drive publishing efficiencies.
- Be actively involvement in stock & supply process to deliver best product availability position.
- Manage e-merchandiser in order to develop, implement and optimize appropriate ranking strategies to drive maximum clicks and conversion. Use web insight such as product/banner engagement and sort to drive strategy.
- Work closely with the wider marketing team to drive maximum support for your products and categories. Guide category priorities and feature products within printed and digital campaigns.
- Manage UX manager to drive any category/product specific site/search improvements.
- Work with SEO and content manager to drive category landing pages and guide content.
- Use data to understand product performance, make decisions and recommendations on products and brands, to guide product and category promotional strategy as required to drive performance.
- Provide daily/weekly KPI reporting and monthly category reviews to improve product performance.
- Take ownership for driving customer product reviews and use insight to investigate any quality issues, taking appropriate action as required.
- Regularly review and take action on products with high returns rate to drive improvements.
- Manage product pricing and stock manager to secure fair pricing and find the right balance between local and French stock
- Build strong relationships with product teams and key stakeholders in France.
- Keep up to date with product/category trends and competitor range and activity.
- Advanced excel, at least 3 years experience in a product management related role
PERSONAL QUALITIES OF A CANDIDATE
- Ambitious and driven to achieve personal and business goals.
- Creative and adventurous. Open to new ideas, always seeking better ways of doing things.
- Demanding of self and others to drive continuous improvement. Relentless in delivery & customer obsessed.
- A true team player, working together and supporting others to do well.
- Passionate of e-commerce sales.
To apply, please contact:
or by web-site www.rh-partners.ru