HEAD of PROCUREMENT with International RETAIL
- Leading retail company TOP 3
- Must have experience within a high customer oriented culture company
About Our Client
Our client is a large TOP 3 retail company (non food).
- Provides strategic direction to Supply Chain Management initiatives
- Plans, coordinates and administers the operational, financial, administrative and technical aspects of supply chain management process and serves as a resource regarding policies and systems.
- Recommends changes in Procurement policies as warranted by the changes in operational requirements and obtains the approval.
- Designs and implements work flow in line with the policies and financial limits.
- Plans negotiating strategy and acts as key negotiator for large contracts and ensures maximum benefit
- Evaluates performance of the department employees and recommends rewards.
- Exercises control over funds by way of approving Purchase Orders and Contracts up to the delegated financial limit.
- Formulates and develops business plan and budget for the department.
The Successful Applicant
- 7+ years experience in a Procurement field, where 3 years in a senior position
- Must have experience within a retail FMCGBtoB company
- Excellent communications and leadership skills