Our client is a well-known American top ten global provider of transportation and logistics solutions, presented in 32 countries with a workforce of more than 84,000 people and with 25 years of history.
The Russian subsidiary counts already 10 business units, including Moscow Head office, Regional Sites and more than 1300 people. Rapidly and strongly developing its activities the company is searching for:Human Resources Director M/W Moscow
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE and SKILLS
- Experience in a HR industry: more than 8 years
- Experience in International Logistic, Production, Retail company is a must as Deputy HR Director/HR Director
- Experience in HR Administration, Compensation &Benefits, Training and Development, Recruiting is a must.
- Experience in HR department managing (5-10 subordinators) is a must
- Working experience with professional development of HR team (local, regional, production side).
- Working experience in reporting to local and head quarter leaders.
- Working experience in HR strategy development and operating HR processes in company, creating and adaptation HR policies and practices in a company.
- Team building, team playing, able to create good ambience in a team. Well developed mentoring skills.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, conflict resolving skills. Good balance between ability to keep own position and to develop relationship with a colleagues within negotiations. Ability to develop trustable relationships.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and skills.
- HR Branding skills.
- Skills to run a project from scratch till the result. Project management skills.
- Organizational skills.
- Multy – tasked.
- Strong analytical skills. Ability to work and to prove the solution by numbers (budgeting, analyzing, reporting).
- Knowledge of Safety Production System, Social Network System.
PERSONAL QUALITIES OF A CANDIDATE
High autonomy, decision maker, creativity, self driven, charisma, negotiator, self –motivator, dynamic with balance between result oriented and process oriented behavior.
Loyalty to a profession ( willing to be self-developed, self-learned in the profession), to a company. High value of working with international team, facing professional challenges, to grow up with company together. Mobility for travelling to production side.
- Delivering HR support to the business and ensuring HR delivery is in fully aligned to business goals, “managing in front of business” ;
- Managing complex HR projects cross-functionally, taking active part in a new green field platform set-up;
- Collaborating with the business for the creation a high performance culture by implementing team and organization design solutions,
- Active participating in on-going business integration processes.
- Ensuring and facilitating HR service delivery to the business.