Futur Directeur d’hypermarché / Directeur des ventes (Alimentaires / Non Alimentaires) h/f Haut Potentiel, ref. RU0512B
The position reports to the Hypermarket Director
Position can evaluate to Hypermarket Director within one or several years
Our client is the Russian subsidiary of a well-known European company, leader in its sector of activity with more than 50 years history and worldwide presence. The Group started their development on the Russian retail market more than 10 years ago and nowadays became one of biggest and highly developing retail chains. Our Client is strongly expending their operations in Russia in order to cope with its strong ambitions.
Your main mission: Being a part of the hypermarket Board of Directors and in collaboration with Hypermarket Director, you will take part in elaboration, correction and implementation of strategically important hypermarket’s commercial policies and procedures in addition to supervisory and operational duties, with the aim to optimize operation costs and maximize profitability. As a leader, you will be expected to uphold the excellent team spirit has cultivated over the years and motivate your personnel.
Successful candidate’s profile:
- Mobility, being ready to relocate within several Russian cities or regions is a must;
- Higher education, preferably management or economics (MBA is an advantage);
- Fluent oral and written Russian or French, English is a plus;
- At least 5 years of working experience in retail (preferably by a company with International management style);
- Proven track record in operational management of supermarket / hypermarket or department stores network with common GLA of at least 10 000 sq.m.;
- Experience in strategy management, work with wide assortment matrix, general merchandise as well as profit and loss control;
- Managing at least 300 people, leadership and organizational skills;
- Multi-functionality, ability to take quick but well-considered decisions in different fields of the store activities: sales, logistic, quality, purchasing, merchandising, technical issues and so on.
- Result-oriented, dynamic and a goal-setter with the desire and drive to achieve outstanding results.
- Operational management of day-to-day sales activities;
- Elaboration, correction and implementation of strategically important hypermarket’s commercial policies in respect to the Group’s general strategy: commercial policy, budgeting, P&L, assortment, stocks management, pricing, HR, purchasing etc. Responsible for financial results.
- Estimation and optimization of store’s profitability, checking up and analyzing KPIs, sales control, forecasting;
- Personnel management (up to 500 people), ability to motivate and lead;
- Planning different store’s activities: promotional actions, presentations, seasonal sales, etc in with the aim to increase quality of provided services and volume of sales;
- Work with external suppliers and organizations, administration, controlling bodies.
Structure of the proposal:
- This position with a lot of responsibilities is a fantastic opportunity to enhance your sales career with a Euro multibillion turnover business, which have continued plans in place for growth.
- Working within a successful & supportive working environment, you will be rewarded with an attractive base salary (plus variable performance orientated part and fixed annual bonus), compensation of Phone usage and medical insurance.
- During your entire career by a company you will be trained and fully supported by the company’s experienced professionals and the Group to become a competent Sales Director and develop further within a company.