Our client is a well-known International provider of transportation and logistics solutions.
The Russian subsidiary counts Moscow and Regional business units.
The unique possibility of professional growing and career advancement within International successfully developing company.
Open vacancy: OPERATION DIRECTOR for LOGISTIC RUSSIA M Moscow
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE and SKILLS
- Minimum of 10 years operations management experience with a leading logisticdistributionproductionretail company, including at least 5 years of senior management experience (team counts 500 +).
- Experience with warehousingdistribution transport.
- Experience with food retail will plus.
- Financial and commercial business understanding (sales, marketing).
- Experience in materials volume planning and control, procurement, inventory management, warehousing, logistics, transport and distribution.
- Experience in logistics budgeting; monitoring the cost and effectiveness of activities to optimise resources and prioritise spending.
- Experience in researching, negotiating, maintaining, monitoring, and regularly evaluating relationships and contracts with external suppliers.
- Experience in working within an international team.
- Successfully proven experience in leading, directing, evaluating, and developing professional staff to ensure that the organisation’s logistics strategy is implemented effectively, consistently, and according to established guidelines and budgets.
- Experience in reporting to local and Int. Head quarter leaders.
- Conceptual level of SAP and IT systems in general.
- Fluent English.
- Ability to travel.
PERSONAL QUALITIES OF SUCESSFUL CANDIDATE
Team building, team playing, able to create good ambience with regionally located teams.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, conflict resolving skills with ability to develop trustable relationships.
- Skills “to sell” a solution to top managers and employees.
- Strong analytical skills. Ability to work with and to prove solutions by numbers (budgeting, analyzing, reporting).
- Entrepreneurial, Commercial, Transparency, United, Conceptual thinking and innovation capacity, Commitment, Responsiveness and Risk taking, strong Customer focus. Charizmatic.
The company proposes:
Motivating remuneration pack (fixed salary, variable part, medical insurance, car);