Head of Marketing (eCommerce) is a newly created role – a unique opportunity to be part of a successful team of passionate individuals with strong entrepreneurial tone who are all the very best at what they do. This is your chance to be working on ground breaking projects for a well known fashion brand with excellent image and history worldwide and in Russia.
You will be accountable for developing and maintaining a high level of customer engagement, securing growth of e-store customers and company’s profit through management across all key areas of eCommerce. You would have gained these skills through your track record within In-house environment (web store) or entrepreneurial experience in eCommerce. Within this position you will have a unique opportunity to work for a top 5 European fashion eCommerce brand in Russia with a global presence.
Responsibilities / Experience
- Previous leadership experience (eCommerce / Digital Head or similar senior management position)
- Previous experience managing the overall eCommerce strategy as well as day-to-day operational aspects of the online and consumer content channels
- Solid understanding within Online branding, Marketing, Commerce, Fulfillment and Shipping
- Ability to Identify and execute digital strategies to grow site traffic via paid search, affiliate marketing, SEO and other channels
- Experience implementing omni channel strategy
- Monitor industry specific trends and make recommendations
- Previous exposure with the use of web analytics to conduct research, draw insights and report findings via consultation to client portfolio
- Track record of solution selling in a digital / e-commerce landscape
- Ability to facilitate a smooth on boarding experience for the customer
- Demonstrate high tenacity, focus on delivering an exceptional customer experience whilst driving engagement
- Multi-task and work on simultaneous projects
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Motivating package.
- Participation in extraordinary eCommerce developing.
- Occasion for professional advancement.
- Familiarity with Western standards.