Our client is a fast growing leader of DIY market in Russia.
In order to further support the growth of the company on the CIS market, and to boost its transformation into an enterprise platform connecting people with solutions, goods and services, we are looking for an open minded and pro-active Chief Technical Officer.
His mission is to make technology a key success factor of our client.
The CTO manages the program of transformation of our IT capacities (IT tools and infrastructures).
She or he reports to the CIO and is a member of the board of the Direction of Organization and IT.
Main activities and responsibilities:
• Establish a technological vision for the company which will include the following topics:
- Hardware and Middleware strategies
- Infrastructure automation and DevOps
- IaaS, PaaS
- Scalability through distributed systems
- Design for failure
- Internal and external exchange strategy, Open API
- Mobility and Digital Workspace
- Monitoring as a service
• Drive the execution of these strategies, pilot the economic impact
- Guarantees performance, continuity, security and scalability of the operations from network to middleware
- Define policies and recommendations and control procedures to help other teams to make the right technological oriented decisions on their areas of responsibility
- Provide technical resources for projects and transformation streams, guarantee the exploitability of the solutions
- Set up the processes and tools to support continuous integration
- Manage sourcing, contracting and performance of sub-contractors of production
- Manage local infrastructures in stores and people supporting them locally
- Organize management of incidents, problems, crisis related to infrastructure and middleware
• Hire, develop and motivate the people to support this effort
• Become a key leader of IT Community in the company’s Group, contribute to the company’s effort to get all the value of its global size, co-build the optimal ways of collaboration with other parts of our Group
• Techno-lover, curious, open
• Strategic Vision
• Pedagogy, good communication
• English is a must, Russian and French is a plus
Thank you for applying through our website under Vacancy Nbr.: CVRU1708B