Our client is a fast growing International Retail leader in the DIY market.
In order to further support the growth of the company on the CIS market, and to boost its transformation into an enterprise platform connecting people with solutions, goods and services, they are looking for an open minded and pro-active Director od Transformation leader who will initiate and fulfill the orientation of our client’s organization to Customer relationship and Communities.
This very visible mission requires leadership, to boost forward a transversal strategic orientation of our client’s company organisation. It’s including strategy definition with key stakeholders from marketing and operations, projects to build and deploy new processes and systems across the company (MDM for clients, CRM, communities management, analytics, …), and the responsibility of the support and development of existing systems.
Director reports to the CIO and participate as a Member of the Direction of Organization and IT Board.
Customer relationship management, Direct Marketing, Analytics, E-mail marketing, Database Marketing, Business Intelligence, Segmentation, Strategy, Digital Marketing, E-Commerce.
Main activities and responsibilities:
- To lead the organizational transformation of the enterprise to a Customer relationship and Communities oriented transversal organisation, involving all existing departments, to create and organise the new sales channels and networks of the future.
- To connect connecting and interacting with the actual usual operative departments of the company, from Sales, Marketing to IT, accountancy and supply chain as well as all other department which may influence in the success of this re-organisation, you will be the lead and force of proposal to achieve this very unique task in advance of its time for the DIY sector.
- To develop strategy of transformation Program.
- Part of the activities will be in collaboration with the company’s Group Head Quarters.
- To work in AGILE mode with close partnership with business owners.
For that task, our client is looking for
an expert in Marketing & Sales with deep IT structure and software development knowledge or an IT Geek with strong Marketing & Sales skills with high potential of career development.
Fluent English is a must, French or Russian would be an advantage.
Thank you for applying through our website under Vacancy Nbr.: CVRU1708C