Head of e-payments and insurance services stream for marketplace CVRU1802D
within big and well-known international Group
based in Moscow (Russia)
The main task of this person will be to introduce and manage an effective system of electronic payments for the marketplace with quickly, easy and secure payment process what is integral to the entire trust equation between customers and marketplace.
Responsible for leading the vision, strategy and execution of the end-to-end consumer experience through platform, as well as define requirements, features, and functionality, set timelines.
- To analyse and develop the business processes covering different electronic payments channels for the marketplace’s customers and settlements with merchants;
- To create a strategy of online transactions and solutions for customers and merchants;
- To determine a system of insurance for online transactions and delivery;
- To develop a strategy of integration for online payments processes into the company’s global omni-channel strategy;
- To realize the strategy and choose partners;
- To coordinate tasks with Technical Director of the marketplace;
- Work in close collaboration with the other team of the marketplace;
- To report on the key points and issues in online payments operations, develop and introduce a financial model and a system of expenses management;
- To create an effective and result-oriented team, share knowledge with them and other members of the whole marketplace project.
- English upper intermediate.
- Have deep analytical and creative problem solving skills
- Payment channel integration experience with a solid understanding of the payments industry which includes credit/debit card networks, issuers, acquirers and alternative payment channels.
- People management skills
- Experience in successful digital start-ups or e-commerce and marketplaces
- Work in a project mode.